Customer Demand Planner, Canada
Canada, Richmond Hill
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Would you like to be a part of a dynamic analytical/insights team driving forecasting and execution for an industry leader?The Customer Demand Planner supports the achievement of the Canadian business objectives. This role is split between analysis/insights development and forecasting/execution activities.
OPPORTUNITYThe position plays a key role in identifying customer insights surrounding multiple strategies, and promotional planning. Through these insights they develop weekly item demand and replenishment recommendations, develop and forecast promotions, forecast new product launches, and develop and optimize planograms.
In this customer-facing role, the ideal candidate will also work with Sales to present the analyses and insights to internal and external partners to drive business results and meet critical metric targets, including sales, retail inventory, retail turns, and forecast mix accuracy.
The Canadian Operations team is responsible for the following key deliverables:
• Management and improvement of the business unit’s S&OP processes
• Development of an accurate and timely item-level forecast for baseline, promotional, best-in-class and new launch sales
Providing the BU with information and analysis surrounding sales trends, retail inventory projections, potential risks and opportunities due to supply constraints or retail inventory strategies/positions
• Leading the exposure of retail inventories for exiting items
• Development and optimization of customer planograms
• Promotional, new launch and exclusives forecasting
• Providing analysis and insights for the development of JBPs, Customer Business Plans, regular customer meetings, product performance, space productivity, promotion effectiveness and other ad hoc requests
• Participate in meetings to review the analysis and insights with the customers and internal partners
• Monitoring and identifying risks and opportunities in retail inventories
• Completing weekly customer level reporting (including in stocks, fill rates & sales) with insights explaining the results
• Completing weekly customer level item demand forecasts
• Develop planograms based on market insights and business objectives
• Achieving revenue and profit targets
• Achieving high turns, and low Forecast Mix Error
• Providing the customer with high fill rates and on-shelf availability
• Limiting retail inventory exposure on exiting items
• Handling a large and diverse workload with multiple critical deadlines requires people with very effective time management and continuous improvement skills.
• Will need to collaborate with multiple partners (Customer Replenishment and Buyers, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain colleagues in both Canada and the US)
• Dexterity work in multiple systems: SAP, JDA Space Management, SAP BW for Excel, APO. Retail Link experience strongly preferred.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?• Bachelor's degree in a business related field along with at least 5 years related experience with Customer Replenishment, Demand Planning, Account Management, Business Analysis and/or Forecasting.
• 5 years in Customer Replenishment or Demand Planning
• 3 to 5 years in Sales Analysis or Account Management
• Needs to have a consistent track record of continuous improvement, delivering insights through analysis and cross functional collaboration.
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong analytical, continuous improvement, persuasive selling, collaboration and communication skills with a bias for delivering results .
ABOUT USThe LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.