Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Is creating creative digital content something you are passionate about? Bring your skills to the table and help shape the way one of the world’s most beloved brand communicates.
• Ideating content for various social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram in APAC
• Writing concise, effective advertising copy
• Being a part of developing a social calendar for different markets in the APAC region which includes Singapore, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, ANZ
Play your part in our team succeeding!
The LEGO Agency APAC is one is a 360-degree in-house agency for the LEGO Group. Specializing in all forms of advertising content, it is responsible for the marketing output of the LEGO Group in APAC.
Be our next copywriter!
• 3 to 5 years of advertising experience in a 4As agency or similar
• A clear understanding of digital/social platforms
• Able to take the initiative to and tackle problems that arise from working on multiple platforms
• An advanced level of the English language is necessary.
*Please include a link to your portfolio in your CV or attach your portfolio in your application.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Very few brands have evolved beyond mere Trademarks to become Lovemarks. LEGO is one of those brands. And being able to play a role in building it is absolutely awesome.