Associate Marketing Manager, maternity cover
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Do you enjoy stakeholder management and have a winner personality?Then join our globally renowned brand to help develop and manage global product and marketing portfolios and deliver innovative play experiences that expand the imaginations of millions of children across the globe.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn this 12 months maternity cover you will be exposed to numerous marketing disciplines. Further, you will:
• Franchise business case building and maintenance – in collaboration with global marketing lead, ensure strong business case build-up and routine updates
• Developing great packaging that brings the LEGO products to life on shelf in close collaboration with our global franchise leads and the internal LEGO creative agency
• Developing fantastic source copy – ensuring that we bring LEGO to life in catalogues as well as online through strong global text copy anchored in the franchises and optimized to the communication platforms used
• Work with key Intellectual Property partners to ensure we have a smooth and optimized process in the ongoing dialogue marketing and communication asset development.
• Actively participate in process optimization and team building
Play your part in our team succeedingBased from our office in Billund, you will be joining Marketing Cross-Function Enabling. We are a relatively new team consisting of 11 dedicated colleagues working across various product lines. We ensures a streamlined approach and best in class partnering with internal and external partners in order to deliver strong output on marketing key disciplines within business case and marketing asset deliveries. You will get a broad network of contacts from our franchise marketing leads to our global advertising agency.
Do you have what it takes?To thrive in this position, you like working in an encouraging and collaborative culture, we will help you make the most of your skills and reach your full potential. As you will be entering a fairly new established team, your ability to multitask, lean in on a variety of tasks and play a role in building a strong team spirit is essential. We imagine that you have:
• A Master's degree in Marketing, Communication or similar
• 2-3 years’ experience from similar position
• Interest in and experience with Excel
• Preferably working with marketing asset development
• International experience from studies or work
• Have the drive, analytical skills and personal impact to ensure that you always deliver both when working in teams and independently
• Advanced proficiency in English written, verbal and presentation
Join the global LEGO® familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV
Bringing it to life:
"It is awesome to be part of a company in growth, where you make an impact while we build your competences. Really, this is a great entry point into the marketing team, where you get the opportunity to ignite your career within the LEGO Group and develop yourself into world-class marketeer", says Marketing Director L. Jakobsen.