Associate Marketing & Community Manager - 12 month temporary position
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you a marketeer with an entrepreneurial mindset and passionate about how kids learn through play?Join our dedicated and passionate team to help develop and manage our global portfolio of innovative connected digital/physical products that expand the imaginations and creativity of millions of children across the globe!
Core ResponsibilitiesAs an Associate Marketing & Community Manager (AMM) you will join the project team managing the Connect product lines and work very closely with the Marketing Lead, designers and supporting teams. The AMM will take on own areas of responsibility as well as assisting the Marketing Lead. The AMM will be responsible for executing parts of the global marketing strategy and innovation for the product line to fulfill the agreed objectives within given frames.
The AMM is supporting the Marketing Lead in:
• Developing and managing a portfolio of strong products built on solid consumer and market insights
• Developing an innovative and integrated go-to-market strategy and campaign for the global market in cooperation with global lead markets
• Selling-in of concepts, products and campaign to markets
• Support and later on manage your own part of a global project, e.g. packaging or parts of digital campaign
• Play a role in analysing and following up on forecast, sales development and profitability of the given product lines
• Support business operations as it relates to app analytics and fan engagement.
• Coordinate and contribute to the design, development, and content creation for digital campaigns including execution, optimization and iteration
• Drive relations with fan community and engage community in events e.g. LEGO World
Play your part in our team succeedingBased from our office in Billund, you will join the Connect team. We are part of the products groups in the Product and Marketing Development business unit. Connect is a dedicated and passionate team, both driving and developing the portfolio of build-code-play products e.g. LEGO Mindstorms and LEGO BOOST and same time serve as cross-portfolio competency center for interactive play experiences engaged across the full LEGO portfolio of connected digital/physical products.
The role are also linked to the Global Marketing department and part of the marketing network of marketeers working across franchises.
The Marketing function is the interface to both Lead and Non-lead markets as well as to advertising agencies.
In addition, the Marketing function in Connect maintain and drive relation with fan community and collaborate with LEGO Education on more topics.
Do you have what it takes?To thrive in this 12 month temporary position, you like working in a collaborative and creative environment with a high pace and many deliverables.
In today’s world of digital & technology, kids are playing differently and therefore LEGO has released a series of new products to engage kids in digital/physical play. These types of products are also new in the kids toy market, why an entrepreneurial can-do mindset is required to push the boundaries on how we reach and communicate to kids and shoppers globally. Same time we have strong and loyal fan community around LEGO Mindstorms, that you in the job will engage in product development and for live events.
• A degree in Marketing or Business combined with +2 years of relevant work experience e.g. in consumer packaged goods, game industry or digital agency.
• Experience with digital content marketing and social media
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to engage with many different people within and outside the LEGO organization
• Strong communication skills, in written, verbal and presentation
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
"Kids today are the builders of our world tomorrow. We believe learning through play is essential to kids to build their creative confidence, social skills and imagination. In Connect we are passionate about that mission – and to see the smiles on kids’ faces and their engagement when playing with our products, makes me so proud and humble of what we do"