Assistant Retail Marketing Manager
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you interested in delivering wonderful LEGO image to consumers?The LEGO Group always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for an excellent talent who can bring along your VM experience to grow with LEGO.
Core Responsibilities• Instore merchandising POS material, promotion and activities management from planning to implementation in terms of national, seasonal, novelty and other brand & product campaign to achieve sales initiatives.
• Project management of specific channel activities, offsite event, pop up store and new store opening & ceremony.
• Work closely with internal and external functional teams to get full alignment and collaboration of the project.
• Deliver effective and seamless communication with sales team and ensure all activities executed properly in retail level.
• Support the budget planning and tracking in the process of project.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Retail Brand Experience team focuses on LCS (LEGO certificated store) and offline channels and aims to provide the premier, cozy and iconic brand experience to all the consumers and shoppers. The new role person is to enable the team to further improve the quality of projects and optimize the efficiency of process and procedure.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing related field
• Must have minimum 5 years of related experience of retail marketing/trade marketing in a multi-national corporation
• The ideal candidate will possess not only with the solid marketing experience but also a general knowledge of sales.
• Strong interpersonal and written and spoken communication skills in English and Mandarin
• Proactive, self-driving and strong sense of curiosity and learning
• Strong analytical, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Previous experience in creating and executing brand activities of premier fashion, sports & high street brands.
• A big fan in LEGO building activity
• The skill of independent graphic creative/design would be a plus
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"The LEGO Group is a company that makes you feel at home. You get to know others from all over the world, sharing ideas, working together and supporting each other to solve problems. You will get personal development through business booming and fast expansion."