Assistant Account Manager, Canada
Canada, Richmond Hill
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Key Account Management
Step in to a role where you can lead the business of our new and emerging customers and help execute national go to market trade activities!The Assistant Account Manager provides dedicated account support to our new and upcoming customer. This role is key to helping the LEGO group reach more children through channels that have an opportunity to grow under more dedicated focus.
Core ResponsibilitiesThe Assistant Account Manager position on New Business is responsible for development and follow through of daily tasks across a broad range of functions (where applicable), including promotional planning, administration, funding management, planogram (POG) planning and ad hoc analysis.
This position will also support our Trade Marketing function with execution around a variety of projects throughout the year.
• Build the strategic Joint Business Plan framework for their annual business plan, including defining scorecard targets and must win battles.
• Improve and utilize the Customer Planning Process to achieve/exceed sales results, improve customer relationships, and increase profits for LEGO and the customer.
• Outline strategies and actions to grow sales, profit and inventory turns by using pricing/promotion/distribution levers.
• Develop brand awareness and provide “strategic thought leadership” to the customer buying and marketing functions
• Lead the development and activation of shopper marketing plans for key retailers connected to prioritized tentpole activities or shopper occasions.
• Handle growth goals for assigned programs setting key performance indicators and doing after action reviews to analyze effectiveness and gain learning.
• Lead marketing budget and expenses for assigned programs, ensuring no over-spends.
• Lead in-store maintenance program ensuring current and premium brand visual identity.
• Collaborate with Sales, Brand Marketing, and Partners (as necessary) on strategies, selling-in and activation of shopper directed campaigns.
Are you up for the challenge?• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2 years related experience in consumer packaged goods, running key accounts with experience in the development and implementation of Joint Business Plans.
• Exhibits outstanding business acumen, negotiation skills, team orientation, leadership, strong communication skills and analytical capabilities.
• Experienced in planning, with strong organizational and execution abilities while being ambitious.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.