Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
At the LEGO Group we collaborate to build an outstanding brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow!We are looking for an Accountant in our Business Service Operation department who can contribute to the growth of our general ledger department.
Deliver a high performance, customer- and service oriented culture where the outside-in approach is starting point for all processes, understanding and anticipating to partners’ needs.
· Constantly strive to optimize and standardize processes and work procedures using the LEGO Continuous improvement approach across functional areas
· Support and participate in the LEGO tactical implementation plan to reach the goals of the department
· Follow-up banks requisitions from stakeholders
· Clearing banks and shop @ home accounts
· Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations (local GAAPS and IFRS).
· Manage more advanced execution of GL processes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, including:
· Monthly closing – Review P&L and Balance Sheet for reasonableness
· Booking economic transactions and operations
· Reconciliations (accounts, intercompany, bank, etc.) and translating business transactions into journal entries in accordance with IFRS to ensure all accounts are properly stated in Legal books
· Provisions and Accruals
· Provide information to external auditors and Tax team
Play your part in our team succeeding
Make sure we live our partner promise by ensuring high quality, stewardship and full compliance with our current Accounting Policy and global processes. Ensure timely, accurate and reliable transactional data recorded in general ledger and timely reconciliation of all accounts. Support our partners with insightful and value-adding financial analyses, recurring statements and reporting bringing value to the overall business. Ensure timely reporting.
Do you have what it takes?
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
· 2-3 years of demonstrated working experience from Finance function
· +1 years of relevant experience gained in a similar role in accounting
· SAP knowledge preferably, or other ERP
· Analytical, detail - and high-quality oriented
· A proactive mind with a can-do attitude
· Personal drive and initiative, excellent collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to build trust and credibility with assigned business areas
· Advanced conversational English is a must.
· Experience using continuous improvement tools
· Preferably shown working experience in Shared Service Center, where focus have been on optimization and process excellence
· Experience working with auditors
Join the global LEGO familyWe conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
As an employee you can connect with other cultures and have the opportunity to work globally. Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees on campus can enjoy coffee and fruit, canteen service with employee discount, and additional benefits such as: flexible working time and home office, the LEGO Group employee store with discounts, and the biggest event of the year: PLAY DAY! Additionally, you have the opportunity to impact more children by giving them the play & building experience through our Local Community Engagement events. Being part of our family also means playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.