- Richmond Manufacturing, Virginia, United States of America
- Job ID
- Administration, Facilities & Secretarial
- The Facility Management team is in charge of the daily organization and operation of the maintenance, asset management, projects and facility services related to the production buildings that operate the production of LEGO Products. The job will be at a greenfield in US, where you will build up your organization, structure and processes that will evolve into an permanent operational local FM Director at the plant.
- Responsible for the Local Facility team and running the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of all facility related tasks at the factory site.
- Ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Applying global standards, technology, procedures, and processes within Facility Management
- Responsible for local follow-up and delivery from external partner on the coordinated Facility Management service.
- Member of the Global Workplace Solutions & Operations Leadership Team – Representing the Local Facility.
- Member of the Local Factory Leadership Team.
- Accountable for Facility Operational budget and Investment budget. (CAPEX)
- Responsible for completing on all local Facility projects – incl. e.g. projects form from Sustainable OPS.
- Team member management and coordination to many parties doing work at the factory site.
Are you up for the challenge?
- 5 to 7 years' experience in a similar position in the manufacturing business, management & leadership.
- Experienced in driving Asset and Life Cycle maintenance Management programs.
- Technical and digital capabilities.
- Knowledge in sustainable facility, water, and energy solutions.
Join the global LEGO® team
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.