Construction Project Manager
- Richmond Manufacturing, Virginia, United States of America
- Job ID
- Project / Program Management
- Support Construction Lead and Senior Construction Managers as required.
- Coordinated part of the Construction Management Team.
- Project manager E2E of assigned construction building including financial planning and control
- Project coordination with project stream owners and internal /external partners.
- Participate in planning and support construction team meeting
- Using external Design Company and Consultants to deliver design package including all required building permits.
- Define tender scope of works package.
- Handle handover of completed building assigned to the other streams owners such as molding, packing, processing, logistics, warehouse, or local facility management.
- Implement change requests to the project.
- Risk management – constant evaluation of the existing risk and adequate mitigation.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Experience as an overall project manager of construction in a manufacturing company.
- Knowlegde in legal and commercial aspects within the building industry.
Join the global LEGO® team
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.