- Dinamarca, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- Tecnología de la información (TI)
Are you passionate about developing and operating RPA Solutions?Bring your technical expertise in play and influence the way the LEGO Group is building IT solutions, which create most value for our business.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs a RPA Developer you are responsible for securing best practice on our robots and work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Design and develop robots in Blueprism on our standardized processes
• Ensure that current robots are running by fixing ongoing errors
• Build solution design documentation and prepare for release check
• Support testing of the automated processes
• Provide technical advice and sparring on the methods of robotising processes
• Help building competences among the team related to RPA
Play your part in our team succeedingBased from our office in Billund, you will join the RPA Center of Excellence (CoE) team. We are part of Business Services Operations (BSO), with responsibility for the overall governance and development of best practice guidelines across the LEGO Group.
As a developer in RPA CoE you will develop robots towards the Business, currently targeted towards the BSO, executing Finance and HR processes. Other Business areas will foresee their own process identification, assessment and prioritization as well as development, but all RPA activities are governed by the RPA CoE to ensure reusability, standard processes, training etc.
The RPA CoE is a virtual organization, combining resources from various Business areas and IT.
Do you have what it takes?To thrive in this position, you like working in an agile work environment with a high pace and many partners. You are open-minded, collaborative and navigate confidently with diverse stakeholders across cultures and functions. You have good communication and facilitation skills, and are able to face internal challenges and take actions. Lastly, we expect you to have:
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience
• Experience with process automation systems, preferable with Blueprism
• Experience with implementing RPA solutions
• Strong analytical skills, in order to analyse the processes and make them suitable for RPA
• Problem solving skills: Mistakes happened and errors will pop up, so the ability to debug a robot is important
• Professional experience with programming languages including coding skills and application development
• Ability to learn new systems and technologies
• Basic understanding of IT system administration and system access requirements
• Ability to deliver strong result with high customer satisfaction
• End-to-end thinking - good understanding of business processes and their interdependencies
• High proficiency in English
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“You get an outstanding opportunity of being a part of the LEGO Group´s RPA CoE team and help build the platform for scaling RPA in The LEGO Group."