- China Mainland, Shanghai
- Job ID
- Gestión de cuentas clave
Are you passionate in building the future of LEGO e-Commerce in China?To support e-commerce long-term growth, we need a Key Account Manager for JD platform, who is responsible for both on strategic level as well as on tactical and operational level.
The key objective of the Key Account Manager to further develop the joint business and partnership with customers. This requires a strong partnership with JD.COM, and customer focus with an ecommerce insight driven approach identifying and winning new commercial opportunities, in order to create value for both LEGO and our retail partners.
• Responsible for customers’ business plans, demand plans and P&L;
• Translate the corporate strategy into implement plan for platform and guarantee retailers and customers to operation in line with the whole strategy;
• Keep partner promise to growth the business in a sustainable way for both retailers and customers;
• Work closely with EC marketing team to create attractive and productive campaign for retailers, and bring LEGO play experience to consumers;
• Collaborate with operation team to manager customers’ orders, inventory, & product life cycle management;
• Establish a health business relationship with online customers and retailers, known how to build a strong foundation of online business in LEGO.
Play your part in our team succeeding
LEGO China is leading and driving the Customer growth strategy and business objectives. The ecommerce team is building a sustainable and healthy business platform. We coordinate and collaborate with multi-functional resources to ensure synergy and coherence. China eCommerce plays a key role in presenting LEGO brand on different eCommerce platform and creating best in class online shopper experiences. We serve as trusted partners, decision making through our valued eCommerce insight and expertise.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree, in a business-related field preferred
• Strong business understanding of the online market
• Strategic perspective combined with strong executional skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent ability to build long lasting relations
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong analytical capabilities, expertise in driving online operation KPI.
• People management experience is an advantage
• Some domestic travel required
• IT skills: Excellent user of MS Office tools, especially Excel, PPT.
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.