- India, Maharashtra
- Job ID
Create impactful and efficient omnichannel marketing programs to build LEGO Brand awareness, LEGO Brand desire, and drive shopper conversion!
We are looking for an innovative and creative Marketing Manager (Trade & Shopper Activations) to help us build the LEGO brand in the newly established LEGO India team.
• Develop and deploy winning trade/in-store plan to distributors i.e. ensuring to train and provide direction in alignment with the annual marketing strategy and in-store priorities
• Lead and manage the development of impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with Brand Marketing and Sales
• Lead and manage activation programs with retail and mall partners that for high brand visibility through the distributor, recruitment of new shoppers/ consumers, and sales results
• Lead and manage the planogram strategy and implementation i.e. lead the product theme, SKU and price point assortment strategy based on customer and store segmentation, classification and prioritization.
Play your part in our team succeeding
As a Marketing Manager (Trade & Shopper Activations), you will help bring the LEGO Group's global/ regional direction to life in India context in a cohesive and relevant manner in an increasingly competitive space for the time and attention of shoppers and consumers. You will also create activities that provide high shopper and consumer engagement while delivering strong business results. You understand the needs and characteristics of channels and customers and will actively prioritize and differentiate among customers and ad hoc requests.
Do you have what it takes?
• MBA in Sales & Marketing or equivalent degree
• Minimum 4-5 years of Trade Marketing / Retail experience in an MNC
• Exposure to working closely with Sales team & key customers
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with an analytical mind
• Analytically skilled with Excel and PowerPoint proficiencies
• Excellent knowledge of MS office tools, especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
• Enjoys leading and motivating people
• Appreciates and values collaboration and mutual feedback in ways of working
• Good team player with strong collaboration
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity, and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“People talk about opportunities coming once in a lifetime. Now, imagine having the ability to work with an inspirational global brand, the opportunity to meaningfully bring the business to life in Asia and change lives by bringing the LEGO play experience to children's hands. I can't think of a more fulfilling or noble cause - if you want to be an instrumental part in mapping the LEGO journey in Asia - then this is the call to action for you!”