- China Mainland, Shanghai
- Job ID
- Tecnología de la información (TI)
Are you interested in EC IT architecture?The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for the excellent talent who can bring your IT architecture management experience to grow up with LEGO.
Core Responsibilities• Transforms business requirements into appropriately documented technical solutions that are aligned with relevant subject matter experts and adhere to operating standards and non-functional requirements.
• Describes and consults with other technical leaders on the pros and cons of various solution design and implementation options, ensuring tradeoffs are clear and appropriate decisions are made and documented in detail.
• Ensures that any proposed solutions deliver the best possible mainland China experience while also engaging into the global ecosystem with continuity and appropriate integration.
• Works in an advisory, advocacy and consultative capacity to help the team (internla and external) innovate, improve productivity and quality of their respective process and systems
• Be an advocate to help shape the team culture within the LEGO brand framework and establish a winning attitude across the group that is comfortable with innovation and calculated risk taking.
• Work hand in hand with others in the team to ensure we deliver what we plan and we do it with the right attitude and sense of ownership
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO is a global organization but with a broad base of shopper technology in Europe and Americas but nothing directly owned and operated in China. As such, this role offers a huge opportunity to define and build the technology landscape for our future growth.
The role will give the holder the opportunity to be part of the group which defines and sets technical direction for our shopper systems in this fast growing and innovative technology region. In collaboration with a small group of other technical leaders in our organization this person can really enable our vision.
What is rewarding or fulfilling about this role?
• Part of a small community of technical experts that work hard to build awesome solutions for shoppers.
• Has direct influence and ability to shape direction and make recommendations
• Ability to innovate and propose test and learn approaches
Greenfield opportunity to build progressive solutions and drive consolidation and integration across channels and tools in a fast growing market for LEGO.
Do you have what it takes?• A graduate degree in related technical or non-technical field is preferred. Functional experience will be considered in place of academic qualifications.
• 3-5 years architecture or technical team lead experience on significant enterprise and ecommerce systems in China. Experience with global brands integrating into this landscape is a bonus.
• Experience of the design and implementation of decoupled ecommerce systems inclusive of solution design for ecommerce marketplace integration
• Experience of designing systems and 3rd party integrations around the China ecosystem specicially Alibaba and Tencent
• Experience of the design and implementation of solutions to integrate with major enterprise and third-party software vendors (e.g. SAP, Adobe)
• Experience of utilising cloud services from Alibaba and AWS
• Experience of working in a continuous delivery team building improvements, new features and capability in an agile model
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
• Strong written, architectural documentaiton and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Must be attentive to detail, flexible and able to work concurrently on multiple projects.
• Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex requirements and competing priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highest attention to detail, organized, team worker.
• Experience in an international business environment preferably including global ecommerce
• Strong interpersonal skills and empathy for others.
• You will be based in Shanghai but may on occasion be requested to travel to work with and meet colleagues in other global locations, Particularly London and Billund, DK.
• Flexibility to work outside of normal office hours (as needed)
• Bilingual with absolute proficiency in English
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“Working within the shopper technology area at LEGO is a hugely rewarding experience and a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in a diverse and energetic software engineering team that drives direct commercial results. We are focused on delivering on our vision of a modern, innovative omnichannel shopper-focused experience globally and we like to have fun along the way!”