Trade Marketing Manager, Canada
Canada, Richmond Hill
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Come join an energized team while managing and executing highly impactful and efficient omnichannel marketing programs to build LEGO Brand awareness, LEGO Brand desire, and drive shopper conversion!The Trade Marketing Manager leads the development and activation of shopper marketing plans for key retailers connected to prioritized tentpole activities or shopper occasions.
Core ResponsibilitiesKey activities include leading a team in translating LEGO Masterbrand and product line strategies into integrated and differentiated retail activation plans, using the appropriate paid, owned, and earned communication channels. You will also assist the Brand team with Consumer targeted activations.
Trade Marketing Planning: (25%)
• Gathers and curates insights to inform campaign development input for LEGO Agency, and brand activations that meet shopper/consumer needs.
• Leads in developing strategic business planning proposals and presents recommendations to business leaders and retail partners at key selling-in and collaboration meetings throughout the year.
• Recommends overall shopper communication objectives and strategies for key retailers in the Canadian market, liaising with rest of Americas to determine commonalities and efficiencies.
• Collaborates with Account Teams, and agency partners to drive an audience-first approach to engage adults, parents, gift givers and shoppers as well as consumers in masterbrand and key theme activations.
Trade Marketing Execution: (55%)
• Drives execution by translating objectives into clearly defined team deliverables.
• Collaborates with Sales, Brand Marketing, and Partners (as necessary) on strategies, selling-in and activation of shopper directed campaigns tied to occasions or key theme priorities.
• Uses creative briefs and workback schedules to handle deliverables from LEGO Agency and/or external agencies and vendors.
• Establishes strong working relationships with LEGO Agency, Field Sales Merchandisers and retailers to ensure in-store execution excellence.
• Provides input to global Shopper and Omnichannel Activation team via the Regional Trade Americas Manager.
• Oversees campaign performance, guiding strategic optimizations to accomplish business goals
• Manages growth goals for assigned programs setting key performance indicators and doing after action reviews to analyze effectiveness and gain learning.
• Shares results both locally and globally, and assures findings are implemented in future projects.
• Leads marketing budget and expenses for assigned programs.
• Assist Brand Team in development and execution of LEGO Consumer events.
Team Leadership: (20%)
• Demonstrates and role models proactive and forward-looking behaviors that anticipates breakthroughs and delivers solutions for key seasons and drive periods.
• Consistently seeks greater understanding of our customers’ marketing priorities, capabilities, and test and learn agendas to establish LEGO as a clear leader in shopper activation and driving mutual value creation as preferred ‘test partner’.
• Pursues exposure to omnichannel standard methodologies and acts as champion for data driven decision-making and ideation.
• Owns innovation agenda built on retailers’ Must Win Battles.
• Serves as champion for the shopper, their needs, and benefits in support of all marketing activations.
• Looks for opportunities to increase team performance by challenging and encouraging others.
Are you up for the challenge?• University degree required
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in consumer products Retail or Consumer events marketing or related.
• Consistent track record in marketing development and activation to drive demand, with examples provided
• Experience/track record briefing and evaluating creative solutions
• Agency experience and/or agency management skills
• Exceptional planning, project and time management skills
• Results driven, teammate & leader, collaborative and have strong communications and negotiation skill
• Strong eye for the business while being savvy in the digital and social space
• Proven successful experience in decision-making, analytics, team orientation/leadership, and market innovation skills
• Energized by fast-paced work day with strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines with the flexibility and willingness to do whatever is needed to get the job done
• Will require working some weekends during key activation periods
• Minimal travel may be required, as necessary
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.