Senior Manager – System, Process & Control
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you passionate about working with implementation projects with focus on risk and controls in a complex organizational structure?Bring your Financial End to End process and system understanding in play to ensure we harvest the highest possible value from the LEGO Group IT transformation project.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs a Senior Manager – System, Process & Control you will be engaged with our Global Process Owners (GPOs) in IT stream projects with relevance for our Financial processes. Your role will be a critical view on HOW to setup the applications in the best possible way with a primary focus on Segregation of Duties (SoD), risk and controls.
The Internal control strategy towards 2021 is defined and include a request to utilize new applications with focus on deploying a higher degree of automated controls. Further to utilize/deploy data analytics data models into our control environment. The job will entail training activities in risk and controls towards the operational part in our 3 Service Centre in Kladno, Monterrey and Singapore and towards our Process Specialists located primarily in Billund.
Moreover, your main responsibilities will be:
• Facilitate dialogues with Global Process Owners (GPOs)/ IT and 2nd line risk/control specialists regarding risk and controls including SoD seen in an end to end perspective
• Be a key player in shaping our current controls into more efficient/effective controls
• Update End to End mapping of processes with new cloud based applications
• Build capabilities related to cloud-based applications – “Less core SAP more cloud-based applications”
• Support in building/updating new SoD rulebook based on setup in new cloud-based applications
• Overlook and monitor that we maintain a sufficient control environment (SoD) in the IT transition period when parallel applications are running
• Support GPOs in risk/control matters
Play your part in our team succeedingBased from our office in Billund, you will join the Center of Excellence team. We are part of Business Services Operations (BSO). We provide specialist knowledge, strive for process excellence across the human resource and finance areas. In this role you will be employed in the CM&A (Corporate Monitoring & Analysis) department. Our mission is to develop and maintain effective standardized processes based on business requirements. CM&A is specialized within governance and compliance.
Do you have what it takes?To thrive in this position, you like working in an agile work environment with a high pace and many partners. You are open-minded, collaborative and navigate confidently with diverse stakeholders across cultures and functions.
You have good communication and facilitation skills, and are able to face internal challenges and take actions. Lastly, we expect you to have:
• Master degree in Auditing (cand. merc. aud) or similar
• 4+ years of experience within the auditing/consulting industry
• Extensive experience working with end to end risk understanding and how to utilize and deploy controls in an efficient and effective way. We strive for “less manual controls more automatization”
• Practical experience working with implementation projects with focus on risk and controls in a complex organizational structure
• Structured and analytical mindset with proven experience with data analytic tools
• SAP (S4/Hana) experience required
• Proven project- and change management skills
• High proficiency in English
Join the global LEGO familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion, and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few.
Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
“As a process/control manager you are eager to improve our current control environment within our Financial processes by utilizing the outcome from our IT strategy. With a focus on covering our risks including SoD by deploying efficient and effective controls with the use of automated controls/data analytics to the largest extend possible."