Senior Key Account Manager
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Key Account Management
Are you an expert in key account management who is passionate about pursuing a rewarding yet meaningful career in LEGO? Our mission is inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play and hands-on, minds-Here’s a fantastic job for you to be a part of our National Key Account Channel in the LEGO Group, it is a great chance to create, implement and balance the account business plan while delivering the growth objective and higher lever partnership.
Core Responsibilities• Customer management and strategic partnership: Overall customer management to build joint value and positive relationship for sales target achievement (sell in and sell thru) and sustainable business growth
• Customer contract and trade terms management: Negotiate and set annual trade terms and scorecard for customer to drive healthy and profitable business growth for LEGO and customers
• Joint business planning: Lead joint business planning with customer, develop, sell in and execute channel business plan via collaborating with internal teams and customer
• Customer activity design and sales budget management: Design and sell in customer activity and execution plan, lead trade investment with strong ROI attitude.
• Retail store development: Work with customer to lead retail store opening and upgrade, continuously drive efficiency via store location, space and image improvement
• Retail management: Assortment, forecasting and turnover management to enable balanced business growth
• Process optimization and cross function collaboration: Lead or chip in to working process optimization to drive efficient working model and effective collaboration across different functions and customers.
Play your part in our team succeedingNational Key Account is one of the business channels in LEGO China and the main focus is on global and local key customers with direct business with the LEGO group.
A dedicated Senior Key Account Manager will lead LEGO key customers in China to build the strategic partnership and create joint value with our customers, so that to deliver strong business result and drive sustainable business growth.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree and above
• 10+ years working experience in a successful retail business in MNC companies
• Strong experience in key account management, retail management and channel development
• Good understanding of the China retail industry
• Strong business acumen with critical thinking and accountability
• Open-minded, collaborative, navigates expertly with diverse partners across cultures and functions, able to face changes and challenges
• Ready for 40+ days per year travel
• Proficient in both written and spoken English
Nice to Have
• Trade marketing experience in additional to key account management
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
• Self driven with a creative attitude and focused on making the environment for partners and employees a fun place to work
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.