Senior Key Account Manager, E-Commerce
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Key Account Management
Are you an e-commerce expert and keen to shape the way LEGO leverages digital platforms in SEA markets?Bring your e-commerce experience to play in creating the best in class online shopper experiences.
Core ResponsibilitiesHis/ her role is to obtain & utilise understanding of shopping behaviour and the retail landscape across all channels (online, mobile, app, store) to help drive digital strategy and execute on digital solutions for strategic customers across retail channels.
His/ her role will be divided as follows:
1. E-Commerce Strategy and Planning
Ensure that the SEA e-commerce channel opportunities are well reflected in the Go to Market plans and Customer Business Plans
• Input into LEGO global / APAC e-commerce direction and convert into actionable local initiatives.
• Identify emerging e-commerce opportunities and bring them to live in our toolbox
• Work with the SEA sales team to ensure digital execution is an integral part of their overall account plans
For strategic customers:
• Utilise understanding of retailer’s digital strategies in conjunction with LEGO strategy to agree annual joint digital plans as part of the joint business plan (including test & learn)
• Create and maintain a commercially focused digital plan to ensure maximum exposure and conversion
2. Execution and Evaluation
For strategic customers:
• Bring brands to life through execution and management of Go To Market initiatives directly working with key departments within our selected retailers to build and activate plans
• Project manage execution of plans in collaboration with sales, marketing ensuring clear organizational alignment for efficient execution (RAID)
• Execute agreed digital initiatives within customers ensuring seamless experience across channels (online, mobile, app, store)
• Evaluate and share post activity results with recommendations both internally and externally in order to drive continuous improvement and embed learnings with sales team.
3. People Leadership
• Lead 1 Commerce Manager
The ideal candidate will work in close collaboration with the Digital Marketing- and Trade Marketing-colleagues and also drive capability building across the SEA organization.
Play your part in our team succeedingTo ensure that SEA business unit delivers a best in class LEGO digital shopper and consumer experience working together with our retail partners, sales teams, digital marketing, trade marketing and APAC peers. Ensuring we are taking an omni-channel approach for a seamless experience.
To drive mutual value creation by maximizing sales and marketing opportunities within our customers’ digital channels. To leverage the e-commerce opportunities, we are growing the team.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• 6-8 years of experience in e-commerce and/or other digital marketing disciplines ideally from a premium consumer brand or digital agency
• Experience in SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Emerging Asia)
• First-hand experience with SEA market place platforms - either from brand principal’s side or vendor/merchant management side
• Full understanding of the conversion funnel, the digital retail landscape, and the dynamics of e-Commerce and Omni-channel, as well as thorough knowledge of new shopper acquisition channels
• Commercially astute with strong persuading skills
• A proven track-record of acting and developing digital solutions or campaigns based on shopper insights
• Excellent analytical skills, a passion for data metrics and the ability to turn analysis into the creation, execution of actionable e-commerce programs and digital campaigns
• Digitally native, including the ability to understand key technical issues and their implications
• Strong networking skills and interpersonal skills
• People Leadership
• Proficiency in oral and written English
• Proficiency in additional Asian language to support SEA market a plus
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"This is a great opportunity to take a globally loved brand digital in one of the most uniquely exciting countries in the world. In our team, we are pioneers in a sense; we uncover new areas of development, implement solutions for the first time, and can leave a clear footprint. At the same time, support and inspiration is always ‘online’ from colleagues anywhere in the world."