Senior Front-end Developer
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Join our Technology Playground - Unleash your talent and become part of our agile transformation journey where we are building more and more autonomous and empowered product teams.The LEGO Groups has an ambitious digital roadmap and are making big investments to transform our technology platform and modernize our enterprise architecture established around a more flexible, user-centric and cloud-based architecture.
Core ResponsibilitiesPlayfulness is at our core, with international colleagues and cultures from all around the world. You will find people who are easy-going, informal and very passionate about what they do. Like us, you are dedicated and curious about technology and always aspire to build valuable products for children and colleagues around the globe. To sum up, we are looking for collaborative and talented techies, who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor.
· Build a modern User eXperience for LEGO’s Product and Digital Assets Management offerings
· Designing new features together with Product Owner, product specialists and other partners
· Take your place among peers, and secure alignment between the purpose of the end user, the team's delivery and strategic fit
· A fundamental respect for the process, the culture and both the soft and hard skills needed for long term end user relationships
· Succeed as an agile team consisting of internals as well as external partners
· Take a personal responsibility in engaging both with the end users and with your team, making sure your professional opinions are heard and being put to good use
With continuous drive, develop your own skills while inspiring your team to do the same
Play your part in our team succeedingProduct and Digital Asset Management plays a central role in making sure business-critical processes runs efficiently. This with a focus on not only distributing marketing related assets, but also providing LEGO Designers, Planners and Logistics with the tools they need to deliver phenomenal play experiences for millions of children across the world.
The department – which is part of the marketing department in Business Technology (Corporate IT) - delivers both on strategic sparring, architecture, value assessments and ensure facilitation to provide the optimal IT solution.
Do you have what it takes?· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within IT or a related discipline or equivalent working experience.
· High level of experience in using web APIs.
· Fluent in English, spoken and written.
· Self-driven personality while being a team player.
· Have a few years of experience as front-end-developer
It could also be nice if you have:
· Experience in building backend web APIs using .Net, REST web services, ASP.NET and C# preferred.
· Experience with agile methodologies and agile transitions is a major advantage.
· A strong interest in being a partner for the end user.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
This is the opportunity to take a central role within a company striving to provide the best play experiences for every child. By adding your unique skills to our formula, you will make an impression on how we do things, and how we make sure to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
By making sure user experiences are relevant and efficient, we ensure that planning and production of billions of bricks runs as smoothly as possible. This is all done in an environment which not only focuses on what you deliver, but also on how you can grow and develop alongside the needs of LEGO and our customers.