Senior Finance Manager, Design, Technology and Operations (maternity cover)
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you interested in delivering valuable and groundbreaking impact on our future product portfolio?.
Core Responsibilities• Drive financial planning processes with special focus on facilitating of prioritization and trade-offs dialogues
• Improve transparency on spend across digital technologies in product development
• Lead Business Case preparations
• Improve financial authorization governance
• Perform monthly financial reporting and analysis
• Furthering the financial understanding within area
Play your part in our team succeedingPMD Finance provides Finance Business Partnering to the Global Product & Marketing Development Area. Within this role you are responsible for Finance Business Partnering towards Design, Technology and Operations.
Your key focus areas will range from classic finance deliveries, such as leading and driving financial analysis and reporting to linking financial analysis with business insights and an end-to-end perspective on decision making. Additional you lead preparation of business cases within the area.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor or master degree within financial management
• Fluent in English verbal and written
• Min. 5 years of finance experience within a global company
• Proven Finance business partner experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong collaboration skills
• A broad business understanding, preferably with experience from both operations and commercial parts of business
• Previous Finance business partner experience within a product development area
• Proactive approach to drive clarity amongst complex development projects
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at The LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Bringing it to life
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with and learn from driving financial analysis and projects within the core product development area of The LEGO Group.