Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Do you keep coming up with creative ideas and want to work with a band of hardworking marketing people for one of the strongest brands in the world?We would offer you an outstanding opportunity to join China Marketing group, you will support in upholding the amazing and engaging digital content across China.
Core Responsibilities• This role needs to plan, lead and produce always-on creative contents and assets for digital marketing, EC as well as retail marketing usage. It is fluid in bringing together fast changing and demanding consumer/brand/biz needs in producing continuous flow of on-brand high quality & cost-efficient creative output for multiple channels (digital, EC, RM and etc.).
• Develop & lead “LEGO content lab” as an online content distribution platform for internal usage requests from multiple channel partners such as e-commerce, retail, social …etc.
• Play a meaningful role of drive multiple channel alignment about content creation plan to make sure a smart investment across different channels & make sure the organization will fully demonstrate the content resources.
• Stay ahead and abreast of consumer culture and trends to initiate and develop quick turn-around creative work for multiple channels to drive consumer excitement, brand/product desire and demand
• Hands-on creative developer with advanced skills in creative development, art and design: crafting and building “flow creative contents & assets” (shorter shelf life, simpler and fresher)-creative work, e.g. POPs, photos, simple videos, other formats of assets to enrich consumer experience as well as engagement
• Build LEGO digital content hub with global and local assets for internal/external usage
• Own, build up and leverage a rich network of outside creative/content freelancers/partners (art, copy and photography/videography) to support marketing function creative needs (Digital, EC Brand MKT, RM, Consumer experience/event, BM) and enrich consumer connection on an ongoing basis
• Handle budget to be spent effectively and ensure all projects are completed on brand, on brief, on time and within budget for efficient results
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO China Marketing organization focuses on building both franchise leadership and center of excellence. It is structured into below expertise areas: Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Retail Marketing and coordinated Marketing Planning, Brand Relations & Events.
This role will collaborate closely with global creative teams as well.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years with relevant experience; he/she can come from top creative agencies or design agencies or in-house specialist
• Creative thinking
• Ownership, adaptable, can-do attitude
• Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skill
• Advanced both Mandarin and English
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to build a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.