Senior BI Consultant - Budapest and Nyíregyháza
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you interested in creating state of the art Business Analytics solutions for the LEGO Group?Build best-in-class Business Analytics solutions leveraging a broad data platform built across an SAP BW on HANA enterprise data warehouse and an AWS-based Big Data environment! This job has dual location options: Budapest and Nyíregyháza.
You will be joining the BI Markets & Operations team in Hungary and your main responsibilities will be to:
• Collaborate with your key partners to identify, design, build and test BI solutions which create new value for the customers and end-users.
• Design and develop the SAP BW technical objects, as well as HANA native structures – to use the advantages of hybrid / mixed modelling scenarios.
• Provide state-of-the-art reporting and visualization solutions with a wide range of front-end tools (SAP Business Objects and SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, PowerBI).
• Develop dataflow which will feed our Big Data Platform and enable self-service reporting, analytics and data modelling in non-SAP environments
• Actively participate in POCs to use new technology/solutions and deliver MVP to test out concepts.
We are working in an Agile operating model, where the day-to-day work is planned and delivered using the principles of scrum.
Play your part in our team succeedingBeing part of the Business Technology organization, we are dedicated to moving the LEGO Group forward towards becoming a data-driven company. By using our SAP BW on HANA platform and a rapidly evolving Big Data platform, we create business value by providing relevant business analytics solutions.
In this role you will deliver end to end BI solutions in close collaboration with partners in the business, off-shore BI/BW developers, Big Data engineers and colleagues within Business Technology.
Do you have what it takes?
• A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
• Must have a validated background of around 5 years relevant hands-on experience delivering Data & Analytics solutions, preferably in a business-facing role.
• Work experience in performing data analysis and data profiling using complex SQL on various source systems
• Some hands-on experience with high level scripting languages, i.e. Python
• Track record of being a great teammate and have the ability to easily adapt into new environments and values.
• Proactive, problem-solver attitude
• Strong collaborator with superb communication
• Advanced English
• Some travelling will be required primarily to Billund, Denmark (10-15%)
It will be an advantage if you have:• Experience in any of the following BW reporting modules: Sales & Distribution, Material Management, Supply Chain Planning, Production Maintenance.
• Knowledge of Hadoop clusters, (i.e.Hive, Impala) or potentially Athena on S3
• Experience with Big Data methods, topologies and tools - Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc., preferred
• R Shiny front-end development experience
• Been exposed to Agile ways of working.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.