Senior Art Director
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you at the forefront of creative communication and do you want to deliver outstanding creative campaigns that inspire the builders of tomorrow?
Be our new Senior Art Director at the LEGO Agency, based in Denmark!
Working from a strategic starting point, using consumer insights to grow opportunities into concepts, you will be responsible for delivering awesome communication targeted children and their parents all over the world. You will:
• Work creatively and seamlessly across online and offline media
• Take ideas from the early ideation and brainstorming stages all the way through to execution
• Provide creative sparring and direction with Art Directors throughout production process, pushing creative execution, ensuring that the final output has a red thread running through each piece and delivers on objectives
• Be a creative inspirer for your colleagues and support them in their development
• Present concepts and ideas to colleagues and partners across different disciplines
• Head up productions with internal and external partners
Play your part in our team succeeding
In this role, you join approx. 30 colleagues in the Concept and
Campaign team within our LEGO® Agency that delivers about 90% of the global LEGO marketing campaigns. You will be working alongside a team of skilled colleagues to deliver outstanding creative campaigns.
Do you have what it takes?
You have 4+ years’ of experience in campaign and concept development and are at the forefront of creative communication. Furthermore, You:
• have a solid strategic understanding
• can translate insights into creative solutions
• are good at generating awesome ideas
• are an empathic and enthusiastic teammate
• are result orientated and an ambassador for goals and ambitions of the assignments
• are experienced in working with Adobe Creative Suite and with video editing
• communicate effortlessly in English, both verbally and in writing
Join the global LEGO® family
Come and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
We will encourage you to challenge our creativity and solutions, so we can continue to find creative inspiration in ever-changing target group insights and create the LEGO future together.