Security Engineer SIEM
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you naturally curious about Technologies and Security?We are an awesome team of digital developers, engineers and security experts who strive to deliver state of the art digital solutions, while having fun.If you love working in an agile way, are an early adopter of new technology and have experience in privileged account management and SIEM, then this position is for you!
Core Responsibilities• Help us secure IT solutions meet IT Security requirements and adapt to future needs in terms of scalability and changing business requirements
• Develop and implement solutions which strike the right balance between IT Security and business efficiency through business engagement
• Develop threat detection mechanisms based on log data allowing a swift response
• Use your knowledge about cybersecurity to discover security risks in the IT infrastructure
• Drive implementation of changes that improve global security posture for clients and IT infrastructure
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Security Engineering team delivers and implement tools for IT security controls in our enterprise environment to be able to detect and mitigating threats. The department consists of 6 engaged and seasoned people, working closely with the other teams in protecting our company from cyber security threats.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor´s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Software engineering or similar knowledge required though experience
• 3 – 5 years experiences with the cyber security area
• Deep insight in technical details on cyber security related products – you can program in python or similar languages
• Stay on top of your field and trends
• Strong in delivering results and keeping focus
• Enjoys collaboration and loves to share knowledge
• Familiar with agile and DevOps delivery methods.
• Passion for Cyber security, for trying out new solutions and technologies and for solving real-life problems with secure, robust, scalable solutions.
• Experience with SIEM solutions or similar technologies
• Experience working in an international organisation with a complex IT environment, and you have a relevant technical background
• Proficient in English
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.