Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Production and Technical
Core Responsibilities· Initiate, coordinate and execute projects to achieve constant improvement
· Initiate and participate projects related to manual warehouse
· Coordinate with internal and external suppliers to assure equipment safety, Maintenace and usage
· Responsible for manual warehouse layout, equipment and manpower forecast and measurement
· Lead improvement projects inside of warehouse
· Plan and control project budgets and equipment budgets.
· Participate in and coordinate the implementation of LEGO global projects.
· Follow IMS (Integrated Management System) standards and local requirements and rules from EHS.
· Follow work arrangements by superior leader
Play your part in our team succeedingDepartment focus area
Manual warehouse belongs to packing and is responsible for receiving, storage, shipping, internal material flow for production and processing
What is special and different about this role?
• Focus on process improvement in warehouse.
• Contact window between warehouse and other departments (Production, E&M, and Quality etc.).
• Continuously follow up warehouse issues of safety, quality, delivery, cost and people.
• Lead and coordinate to handle common issues of different shifts
Why would the ideal candidate want to work at LEGO in this position?
• To those who would like to serve warehouse.
• To those who would like to troubleshooting with structured method and tools
• To those who enjoy challenges and interactions
What is rewarding or fulfilling about this role?
• High recognized by the team members
• Good understanding of Packing operation for the full-scale picture
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We consider all of our employees part of the LEGO family. Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees on campus can enjoy free coffee and snacks, a fitness center, on-site childcare, a LEGO store with discounts and the biggest event of the year: PLAY DAY! Being part of our family also means playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to "inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow."
Do you have what it takes?· 2 years’ experience in project management, warehousing and material manipulation techniques
· Finished University - ideally with engineer, industrial or related background
· Practice in active use of Lean tools, problem solving.
· Well IE related system knowledge – Method&Time Measurement, etc.
· English in verbal and writing is a demand
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough”