Product Safety Manager
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Product Design/ Development
Do you want to chip in on chemical product safety and compliance as well as participate in the monitoring of relevant regulations regarding chemical compliance of LEGO branded products?The role supports by ensuring that all raw materials are chemically safe and compliant. Are you interested in? Apply now!
In the role you will• Contribute to assessments of the impact of forthcoming requirements on existing materials and products
• Ensure that the chemical requirements in the Internal Product Safety handbook at all times cover our internal policies as well as external regulations
• Assist in evaluation of chemical substances and defining relevant restrictions for their use if applicable
• Participate in interdepartmental projects which require chemical expertise
• Communicate with external 3rd party testing laboratory on results and testing methods
• Communicate with and train internal partners and external suppliers in existing and forthcoming requirements
• Extract and analyse historical data from internal systems to support discussions around upcoming requirements, customer questions etc.
Play your part in our team succeedingProduct Safety & Compliance ensures that LEGO products are safe by design and follows internal and external requirements. By defining, maintaining and implementing chemical requirements you will ensure that all raw materials are chemically safe and compliant.
Do you have what it takes• Experience from work within the consumer product sector, related to product safety and/or compliance aspects
• Previous experience from working with SAP (EHS, QM and DMS modules) and MS Excel
• Ability to work systematically and diligently with documentation and processes
• Master’s degree in chemistry or a similar field
• Interest and ability to build relations externally as well as internally
• Skills in practical problem solving
• Advanced English, additional language is an advantage
This is a maternity cover for 12 months, starting 4 November
Join the global LEGO® familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.