Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Product Design/ Development
Are you a process driven specialist who loves data and do you dream of helping our tool industry in The LEGO Group?
Come and be a part of a unique project, where you get to bring your analytical skills in play and deep dive into data. You will drive continuous improvement and development processes in our new mould manufacturing site.
• Participate in the Insert Factory (IF) project and contribute with insights to how the future platform will be built up
• Be the driver of a new cultural mindset when transitioning from project to daily operation
• Support the IF project and daily operation in the Insert Factory with data analytics
• Drive the daily data collection from the production floor, when the line is up running
• Run small improvements that constantly strive for optimization on the setup; such as lead-time reduction, quality improvement and costs reduction
• Support delivery of key KPIs: A considerable reduction of production costs on moulds delivered out of the IF; and also a significant lead time reduction compared to existing setup
Play your part in our global success
The Insert Factory (IF) is a department which will be built up over the coming years as a part of our Mould Factory in The LEGO Group´s Engineering division in Operations.
Our aim is to industrialize and optimize our current set-up.
This role will enable us to embark on the journey with continuous improvement, strong problem solving, and self-driven improvement projects, based on input from both production and platform ownership.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate could be newly educated within Mechanical or Production Engineering or could have 1-3 years of experience within a similar position. Furthermore, we expect that you have:
• Deep knowledge of creating documentation, presentation material and root cause analysis.
• Knowledge about LEAN toolbox
• Previous experience with analysis, planning, process control and management tasks
• Advanced English skills – both oral and written
As a person you are process- and data driven as well as a self-starter and motivator. We are also looking for someone who has:
• Passion for optimizing
• A quality but also a practical mindset
• A great team spirit and good collaboration skills
It will be beneficial if you have knowledge and experience with some or more Data visualization tools.
The position is temporary for 12 months but with the possibility to become permanent.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This position plays a key role in the realization of The LEGO Group’s ambitions to industrialize the tooling industry. It is a unique opportunity to dive into the data behind the tooling factory of the future.