Platform Activation Manager
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Would you like to join us to support our EC business?
LEGO China is leading and driving the Customer growth strategy and business objectives. The ecommerce team is building a sustainable and healthy business platform. We coordinate and collaborate with multi-functional resources to ensure synergy and coherence.
China eCommerce plays a key role in presenting LEGO brand on different eCommerce platform and creating best in class online shopper experiences. We serve as trusted partners, decision making through our valued eCommerce insight and expertise.
Purpose of the role:
To support e-commerce long-term growth, we need a platform marketing manager for EC platform focusing on JD.COM platform marketing, who will take full responsible for activities planning and execution, pages allocation, data tracking, etc. The role is to work closely with other Key account and marketing managers who share the common target to grow the business in a sustainable method.
• Develop and execute yearly/monthly customer marketing plan to attract & acquire new shoppers and to engage shoppers & consumers with LEGO unique play experience;
• Mange external agencies to implement yearly/monthly marketing plan, including creative design, landing page development, activities’ execution, etc.;
• Act as a liaison to communicate with platforms to lead the marketing proposal pitch, marketing project brief, etc.;
• Work closely with internal teams (i.e. Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, EC-marketing, operations) to align marketing strategies with overall business objectives;
• Manage store pages, according to data tracking results to adjust the products location and improve the conversion rate.
Do you have what it takes?
• Work well independently and as part of a team; Positive and self-motivated with a can-do attitude;
• Exceptionally meaningful analytical skills and proven capability to use data to facilitate business decisions;
• Great interpersonal skills and ability to lead presentations on complex business issues;
• 5~8 years’ experience in EC marketing, or digital marketing, experience in e-Commerce platform is preferred;
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English;
• Bachelor’s degree and/or above;
• IT skills: Excellent user of MS Office tools, especially excel.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.