Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you passionate in building the future of LEGO e-Commerce in China?Do you have functional knowledge and collaboration skills to help take it to the next level? Here is your opportunity to make a difference, working closely within team to shape and drive forward our Ecommerce Team in China.
Core ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of this position is to support the EC Head on:
• Daily admin support;
• Calendar management;
• Travel management;
• Expense reimbursement;
• Meeting arrangement and meeting minutes;
• Business documentation and filing;
• Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the EC Head.
This position will also provide logistic support to department events:
• Take initiative to engage Team members with different kinds of activities (Off-site meeting, team building, business meeting etc.)
• Booking hotels and transportations;
• Coordinating the room arrangements;
• Contact window with external vendors and internal stakeholders such as procurement, finance, etc.
Play your part in our team succeeding• The primary responsibility of this position is to provide comprehensive support to the EC Head and the Team;
• This position will also support department events through logistics initiatives.
Do you have what it takes?• At least 3 years of relevant experiences.
• Bachelor Degree & above.
• Proactive and reliable.
• Proactive, easy going and service minded.
• Pays attention to details and get things done.
• Strong communication skill is a must.
• Outlook is a must.
• Well structured with strong planning and coordination talent.
• Handles sudden in priorities and tasks well and with a smile.
• Proficient PPT skills will be an advantage.
• Previous experience working with SAP
• Fluent in English & Chinese
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.