Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you an organised administrator who enjoys supporting the growth of a dynamic organisation?
We are looking for an experienced office administrator who can help us build up our LEGO India operations.
• Management of the LEGO India office functions such as visitors logistic support, postage, office supplies, business travel, meetings/events, cleaning services, Employee Store, EHS/Security, IT Follow up.
• Provide business analysis support – such as analysis of various data (personnel, sales, spendings etc)
• Support the General Manager from an executive and administrative standpoint
• Provide day-to-day administrative support for General Manager which includes the preparation and routing of documents, preparing presentations, letters, travel booking, meeting planning, and expense reports.
• Schedules appointments and controls executive calendar.
• HR Facilitator: Onboarding process, recruitment point of contact, Employee files administration
• Prepare invoices or financial statements as necessary or advised
• Events coordination: Christmas, Team Buildings, Toy Fair logistics, Play Day. Leadership Team Strategic sessions, Customer Visits.
Play your part in our team succeeding!
You will have the opportunity to learn about and support an exciting team that is growing the LEGO presence in India.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor degree is the minimum requirement. Administration related field is preferred.
• Prior analytical experience – Strong excel skills required (Pivot tables, Macros)
• Have previous EA experience from supporting a senior management member and a proven track record of +3 years supporting General Manager level, preferably in an international environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the company
• High integrity and respect confidentiality
• Detail-orientation, ability to adapt to different situations in a dynamic environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in MS Office and Windows with working knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.