Manager, Social Compliance / Responsibilty
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Quality Management; Purchasing/Procurement
Would you like to join the LEGO® Group and help drive forward our ambitious Responsible Sourcing agenda? Are you inspired by the LEGO Planet Promise and Social Responsibility agenda?Do you have functional knowledge and collaboration skills to help take it to the next level? Here is your opportunity to make a difference, working closely with a global team to shape and drive forward our responsible sourcing program in Asia.
Core Responsibilities• To engage with select supplier categories on RBP implementation, identifying root causes of non-compliances and encouraging continuous improvement.
• To collaborate with internal teams including procurement, quality, engineering to source and qualify new suppliers and external stakeholders to support Family Friendly Workplaces initiatives.
• Support and deliver training programs for Asian based suppliers and internal stakeholders.
• To review and grade audit reports submitted by Licensees and review evidence.
• To support global out bound licensee category leader to build APAC partner evaluation and capacity building program.
• To support wider team projects as needed, with the overall goal of delivering our mission to have a positive impact on the world our children will inherit.
Play your part in our team succeedingThis position focuses on implementation of our Responsible Sourcing program in the APAC region, covering 300+ direct and licensing suppliers. The goal is to deliver a resilient, stable and ethical supply chain, including the implementation of The LEGO Group Responsible Business Principles, supporting Family Friendly Workplaces initiatives and working in partnership with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
This position focuses on implementation of our Responsible Sourcing program in the APAC region, covering 300+ direct and licensing suppliers. The goal is to deliver a resilient, stable and ethical supply chain, including the implementation of The LEGO Group Responsible Business Principles, supporting Family Friendly Workplaces initiatives and working in partnership with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
Key challenges will include:
• Multi-tasking and working flexibly across a global team
• Balancing commercial interests with ethical considerations
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to create buy-in and understanding
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree or above
• 5+ years of experience of working in the responsible sourcing / social compliance and/or the CSR area, ideally working for a global brand or in a global team.
• Strong project management experience and skills
• A commitment to collaboration to leverage knowledge and co-create the best solutions
• Strong knowledge of responsible sourcing issues, especially in an Asian context, including environmental issues.
• Online working across time zones should be expected.
• Regular travel within China and some other Asian countries (e.g. Indonesia, India, Vietnam).
• One long haul trip per year to UK and Denmark possible
• Experience in managing licensees is preferred
• MBA or Masters in related field will be preferred
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English & Mandarin.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
You will be part of a global values driven team for a much-loved brand, helping to shape the next stage in our Responsible Sourcing journey. We are looking for a great team player with an agile mindset and focus on finding win-win solutions” (Director, Responsible Sourcing)