Key Account Manager eCommerce South Africa / Sub-Saharan Africa
South Africa, Gauteng
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Key Account Management
We are looking for a commercially minded and energized Sales Manager to help inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow! Join our team in Johannesburg and drive our most dynamic retail channel!If you would love growing the ecommerce business for LEGO in South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa, then this is the role for you. Bring your learning mindset and commercial acumen and become part of our future thinking team.
• Build strategic partnerships with new and established eCommerce accounts.
• Develop and implement best in class commercial plans.
• Pro-actively identify and deploy business improvement opportunities.
• Support other Account Managers with your eCommerce expertise.
• Collaborate closely with Marketing, Digital Marketing and Operations.
• Take over P&L responsibility for your accounts.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The LEGO South Africa / Sub-Saharan Africa sales team is striving to maximize the business potential and develop our retailers, whilst building the brand through engaging online and in-store experiences addressing both consumers and shoppers.
Do you have what it takes?
• You have 3-5 years of experience as a Key Account Manager working with brick & mortar and online customers. Experience with instore communication is an advantage as you are also going to be active in an omni-channel environment.
• We prefer experience with a global or multinational company but it’s not a must have.
• You are a natural entrepreneur and enjoy establishing relationships and business with new accounts. Being strong in collaborating is a key prerequisite to succeed in the role.
• Being a digital native, while being highly commercial and analytical by nature. Your account experience includes driving customer business development and building account plans with traffic driving activities, such as SEA, SoMe, Newsletters as well as on site optimization and conversion through strong on site brand building.
• Exhibit a strong business understanding of both the offline as well as the online market and have a strategic perspective combined with strong executional skills.
• Possess excellent negotiation skills with experience in dealing with trade term contracts.
• You are robust as a person and thrive working in a highly dynamic environment, where change is part of daily life.
• Monthly customer visits in South Africa and quarterly customer visits in Sub-Saharan Africa
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
• Business proficient in English, additional French skills would be a plus
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Bringing it to life
“This role is a unique opportunity to be part of driving and shaping the future go-to-market approach for LEGO in Sub-Saharan Africa. A role where you get to represent The LEGO Group and our brand towards key retailers in the Sub-Saharan market.” (Country Manager, SBU South Africa & Sub-Sahara)