Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
LEGO is growing, and IT Infrastructure is a key pillar of our digital development journey. Are you passionate about effective Server Management? And would you like a key role in ensuring that our IT Infrastructure is secure and high performing?Then join our global agile IT organization in Infrastructure and Security.
Core Responsibilities:• Maintain and develop our core virtual IT infrastructure
• Automate services to drive high availability and security
• Provide consultancy for internal partners
• Take responsibility of internal initiatives and projects
• Own KPIs to drive performance in the fuctional area
Play your part in our team succeeding
Business Technology – Infrastructure and Security is responsible for the infrastructural IT setup for the entire LEGO group including areas such as clients, hosting and network. This setup is a hybrid on-premise installation and cloud offerings services offices, factories and brand retail stores.
Managed Operations is a product team which is playing a key role in providing LEGO a secure and high performing IT infrastructure, and we want to take our offerings one step further.
We are a team who appreciate to have fun and help each other in our everyday work. The team is living the SCRUM Agile ways of working, and you will therefore also be able to gain new knowledge and have opportunities in related products. We value personal interactions and being a team that win and fail together in delivering great value to our customers.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor degree in IT or a relevant engineering field
• 3+ years’ working experience with demonstrated results in maintenance, development and automation
• Operational experience with a multi-domain Active Directory environment
• Experience with the latest version of Windows Server and VMware/AWS or Linux distros
• Advanced knowlegde of a scripting language (PowerShell, Bash, Python...)
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
• It's a huge advantage, if you have extensive experience in stakeholder management and in managing IT security priorities
Join the global LEGO® familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV
BRINGING IT TO LIFEWhat inspires me the most is to work in a modern and state-of-the-art company environment. And last but not least, a childhood dream came true for me when I became part of the LEGO world.”