Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you someone who is result oriented, costumer focused and good in English? If you have some experience in HR and would like to continue your career on this area, come and join to an awesome company: The LEGO Group!Our HR team is waiting for you! Are you interested in?
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HR CONSULTANT?• Responsible for flexible workforce related oprational tasks like supporting selection, daily onboarding, collecting data and reports, offboarding, etc.
• Onboarding and offboarding coordination and execution
• Support commutement management (rented bus fleet & local public buses)
• Perform regular and ad hoc analysis – e.g. sickleave, turnover, Support Government report maintenance process, etc.
• Maintenance of referral bonus, insurance program, interface to vendor
• Coordinate disciplinary investigations
• Support tax document deployment
• Support and maintenance of the local and site related global HR policies
• Coordinate translation tasks
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?• University/College degree
• Minimum 2 years of experience in HR Operations – preferably by a multinacional/production company
• Fluent English language knowledge
• Excellent computer skills, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) – advantage: SAP knowledge
• Ability to provide quality and timely customer service
• Interest and ability to learn quickly
• High level of problem solving skills
A GLOBAL FAMILY WITH COMMON GOALSNyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2400 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
JOIN THE LEGO GROUP!Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you. If you feel like you had what it takes to fill this position, and you share our commitment to the force of creativity, teamwork and quality, then apply for our HR Consultant position!