HBW Maintenance Manager
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Production and Technical
Who are we?The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.
Core Responsibilities• Managing HBWH maintenance operations according to EHS and safety standards.
• Provide HBWH availability based on production demands while paying attention for operational expenses.
• Planning and organizing maintenance activities for HBWH. Ensuring that problem-solving happens in the shortest and most efficient way. Preparing maintenance related reports
• Analyzing failure root causes and downtime reasons. Take necessary actions to prevent re-occur of experienced downtimes.
• Create escalation process, standard work documentation for HBWH maintenance in collaboration with training organization. Secure knowledge is recorded and transferable.
• Collecting, recording and analyzing issues – watching trends and root causes, creates statistics. Budgetary responsibility for HBWH maintenance spare parts.
• Delivering maintenance activities according to maintenance plan. Ensure documentation of carried out activities online (MMS) and paper based offline if needed to do so.
• In collaboration with training organization creating the necessary documentation for authorities or training activities. Keeping the documents up to date.
• Installing and operating new devices, machinery according to LEGO internal standards and to legal requirements.
• Continuous monitoring of the operating machines, secure regular maintenance (ad-hoc and preventive) being in touch with suppliers in case warranty related cases.
• Distribution of maintenance professional tasks amongst HBWH maintenance staff. Secure that the human capital/staff is capable (quality, quantity, organizational capability) to carry out maintenance related tasks. Reasonable management of resources for HBWH maintenance.
• Based on The LEGO Group strategy being able to cascade down HBWH maintenance organizational, team and individual goals and KPI’s. Continuous improvement activities.
• Responsible for the operations (stock levels, keeping budget, etc.) of HBWH spare parts warehouse.
• Organizing, participating at on-the job trainings. Active collaboration with training organization to cover HBWH maintenance staff readiness.
• Play an active role in training and education of HBWH maintenance staff to ensure right organizational capabilities exists.
Play your part in our team succeeding• Minimizing (eliminating) the downtime caused by a machine error by using preventive maintenance tools.
• Professional management, training, and control of the employees working in BOX and PALLET HBW area.
• Contact with VanderLande experts
Do you have what it takes?• Graduate degree - Electrical or mechanical engineering
• 2-year electrical or technical maintenance manager practice
• IT: Intermediate computer skills
• Microsoft office
• SAP system knowledge
• Technical Skills:
• Orientation in technical documentation
• Fluency in English
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Always want to be better
LEGO employees always want to help other LEGO employees
That we have a unique product for children, we need committed people at every step of the production process. These people are true enthusiasts who share a passion of creating world class quality 24 hours a day every day of the year.