Global Insights Manager
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Do you have a natural interest in leveraging analytics and data to surface compelling insights and stories that inspire and provoke the business?, Do you have a passion for uncovering what makes LEGO brand experiences loved by consumers and shoppers?Use your strong analytical skills together with your ability to translate and communicate your findings into clear actions – actions that truly make a difference to the LEGO Group globally.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs Global Insights Manager in Consumer, Brand & Experience, you will be a key member of the team which leads the continuous global tracking of consumer, brand, and experiences performance. You will be responsible for the Experience Net Promoter Score (NPS) program which is one of The LEGO Group’s global KPIs. You will manage external partner relationships, data integrity, platform expansion, and lead reporting in a role that allows you to network across several key parts of the organization. Specifically, you will:
• Influence innovation decisions and business opportunities by leveraging data, consumer insights, and direct feedback about the end users’ brand experiences to drive demand and innovate for the future. Distill from that the insights that inform business strategies, execution, and improve LEGO brand experiences such as LEGO Brand Retail, LEGO.com, LEGO LIFE APP, and Digital Games.
• Through strong partnership, inform and influence strategic direction and tactical decisions.
• Build a deep understanding of LEGO brand experience users (by consumer groups and segments).
Play your part in our team succeedingBased from our office in Billund or London, you will join 16 colleagues in the Consumer, Brand & Experience Tracking team in Global Insights.
As a core department within the Global Product and Marketing Group (PMD), Global Insights is an organization that is key core to the success of The LEGO Group. Global Insights is multi-faceted with 4 teams working across multiple areas which include innovation and trends, markets and shoppers, consumer/brand/experience tracking, and competitor and industry intelligence.
Our vision is to shape the future of LEGO through inspiring and enabling transformational action. We do so by partnering with product & marketing development and market groups to ensure insight led decision-making across the marketing value chain.
Do you have what it takes?We are looking for a curious colleague with an ambitious track record of developing insights that drive business decisions, strategies and tactical execution plans, which in turn, drive commercial impact. You should enjoy working in a highly collaborative set-up. Finally, it is essential that you have strong networking skills and are a persuasive presenter who can convincingly articulate insights and compelling stories while building consensus around strategic direction. In addition, you:
• Have a business education at Bachelor's or a Master’s level combined with strong quantitative analytical skills, e.g. as a cand.merc. or cand.oecon.
• Have 5+ years of experience from business-related field or equivalent in Consumer Insights, Marketing, Strategy, or a related discipline.
• Possesses strong analytical and writing skills.
• Able to creatively and independently analyze internal NPS data to identify patterns and uncover insights.
• Have strong communication skills, including fluency in English
• Are able to travel (10-20% estimate required)
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group:
"Working in this role is rewarding in that you will drive tangible actions that create commercial impact. You are part of a high performing, empowered and business oriented team who are highly committed to the outcome and operate in a culture that is fun and energizing" says Ian Busch, Senior Director, Consumer, Brand & Experience Tracking.