Finance Manager Specialist
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Do you have an appetite for risk and control management and can you engage stakeholders across the organization to work actively within this field?In this role you will get the chance to impact the way the LEGO Group works with financial risk and control management.Due to the growth in the LEGO Group our risk exposure is increasing. Overview of our financial risk exposure and mitigation key controls are our "shield and defense". They are the foundation for handling future changes and risks, but they require on-going development and maintenance.
This position will work with financial risk and control management and hereby create a new risk and control mindset within the LEGO Group.
Core Responsibilities• Business partnering – Provide advice to the Business on risk management and control management (e.g. assist with risk mitigation and required control documentation).
• Facilitate risk assessment and control workshops – Determine our risk exposure (baseline) - key financial risks and determine the mitigating actions (controls) by performing a walkthrough of our finance processes.
• Reporting on financial risk and control to top Management – Global report on our risk exposure (baseline), control maturity and observations in our finance processes.
• Annual Steering Wheel - Make sure that our control environment is effective by driving an Annual Steering Wheel and its relating activities (e.g. approval of risk appetite and tolerance).
• Change Management – Communication to and training of employees in gaining a risk and control mindset.
• Collaboration – With key stakeholders within Finance, Business Service Operation, Internal Audit and the Business.
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will be part of a department with huge potential and have a chance to develop and influence the way that the LEGO Group works with financial risk and control management as well as the department’s position in the LEGO Finance, Governance & Business Services Community.
You will be working in a global environment and develop a broad knowledge of many of our finance processes. The candidate will have possibility to grow into other positions in the LEGO Finance, Governance & Business Services Community.
Do you have what it takes?• Relevant Master degree (e.g. Cand. Merc. Aud or similar which covers process reviews)
• Internal Audit Experience (is preferred)
• The candidate has at least 3 years’ experience from an international audit company or international business.
• Worked with 2nd Line of Defense including identification and mitigation of financial risks and controls.
• Provided partnering to Business to improve and develop a strong internal control environment.
• Reporting to Management on internal control environment and audit observations.
• Experience with change management (communication and training) as part of implementing/anchoring of a risk and control mindset and relevant policies.
• Travel activities will occur between 10-30 days per year.
• Motivated to deliver strong results. Important always to deliver high quality in time – no matter what it takes.
• Highly required personal skills: Confidentiality, ethics, social skills, robustness and integrity.
• Demonstrates the ability to deliver strong and improving results by developing and broadening functional knowledge and experience.
• Develops both the professional and personal skills of others in own area and in the LEGO Group helping to build a team that is able to execute in the most productive and efficient way.
• Collaboration – a true team player with a “We are one” mentality to ensure we succeed as a team.
• Fluent in English
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
If you are looking for an opportunity to work across a truly global organization, utilize your knowledge (theoretical and practical) and be a part of the LEGO Group’s journey in working with 2nd Line of Defense (financial risk and control management) then join us and help us to make a difference.