Corporate Counsel, Legal Compliance for London or Billund
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you interested in delivering impactful and thorough advice on competition law and anti-bribery issues for one of the world’s leading brands?.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will:
• Provide advice on competition and anti-bribery issues in a manner so as to deliver the greatest impact to the organization in close collaboration with senior specialists.
• Assist in resolving any compliance failures
• Instruct and liaise with external counsel
• Draft policies and global training programs and ensure they are relevant and impactful for the particular audience
• Deliver training globally and ensure relevance and high levels of engagement
• Conduct risk reporting to various internal partners
• Collaborate and work with other members of the Legal, Compliance and Risk team to ensure the maximum impact for the agenda
Play your part in our team succeedingThe position is within Legal Compliance team – a global team with colleagues in Billund, London and Shanghai. The team sits within the Legal, Compliance and Risk Management team and ultimately reports to the Global General Counsel.
Do you have what it takes?
• Master degree in law
• Strong interest and understanding of European Competition law and at best also understanding of anti-bribery legislation
• 3-5 years’ experience (min. 1-3 years in competition law) The experience can come from in-house legal team, national competition authority or private practice.
• Some experience in advising on anti-bribery legislation (preferred).
• Ability to deliver high quality and nuanced advices whether it be on a day-to-day basis, in project works or in training sessions
• Personal drive and initiative, excellent collaboration skills, shown ability to build trust and credibility with others.
• Motivated by learning from experts and deliver results through collaboration with senior specialists
• Ability to be flexible in working style and respond to different working styles
• Ability to work within the greater legal team that is based globally
• English - Advanced
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at The LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Bringing it to life“This is a unique opportunity to work with and learn from specialists on a broad range of competition law and anti-bribery issues delivering high quality advices to a truly inspiring global company, where compliance is a priority.”