Content Manager/ Curriculum 乐高教育校外课程内容经理
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you an experienced content expert in the Education industry who can join our content team to take our LEGO Education Afterschool content to the next level?Here’s a fantastic job for you to become a part of our LEGO® Education organization in the LEGO Group.It is a great job for you to start a fantastic career, developing localized education solutions, including content, for district customers based on both customer collaboration and anticipated need . Together with the Experience Team for Afterschool China, the Educational Content Manager drives ‘solution thinking’ to seamlessly integrate LEGO Education content into national wide and districts. The Educational Content Manager will bring strong knowledge from years of experience in education, and preferably After Schools, to support the localization of content.
Core Responsibilities• Develop educational content
• Localize educational content and student evaluation for LEGO Education Afterschool in China based on existing LEGO Education solutions
• Be at the forefront of how to deliver great learning experiences for STEAM and 21st. century skills
• Chip in to curriculum design and writing, educational projects and lesson planning. If necessary, implement co-development with specialists/partners
• Collaborate within the Experience Team for Afterschool China to ensure common guidelines and processes in content development
• Build local teaching experiences for the teachers when needed
• Build educational insights and market understanding
• Promote the understanding of after school trends and the integration across solutions
• Chip to the education approach to learning through using best practices in teaching and learning
• Ensure thorough understanding of the users and the classroom
• Be an ambassador of LEGO Education approach to playful learning
• Identify educational content opportunities and turn into high-quality concepts
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO Education is on a mission to deliver amazing learning experiences that will prepare today’s children for the world and careers of tomorrow. We deliver STEAM based learning that encourages children engage in in their learning experience, both with their hands and minds.
In every market that we work in, we strive to play a role in the education ecosystem, delivering our innovative learning solutions to schools all over the world. In China, we have a growing presence in the K12 public system and see our hands-on learning solutions support a systemic change that is moving towards STEAM learning and 21st Century Skills. We are on a mission to grow that even further also within after schools.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree and above, in education or other relevant area
• Minimum 5 years’ of educational content development and/or teaching and/or training experience in relevant age group or teachers of teaching experience in relevant age group K-12
• Proven record in creating educational content and demonstrated writing skills
• Experience in adapting international content to Chinese needs, particularly within Afterschool or STEAM area
• Digital perspective in curriculum or evaluation system
• Experience with LEGO Education materials or other creative STEAM learning toolsets is preferred
• Good written and oral English and Chinese skills
• Global/local traveling needed
Nice to have:
• 1+ years’ experience using STEAM or relative education solutions with students can be a plus
• Japanese or Korean can be a nice-to-have
• Bachelor degree in education, knowledge in science is preferred
• Multi-culture working experience
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“Sixty percent of children currently in school will hold jobs that don’t exist today. In LEGO Education, our ambition is to prepare the students for the future through encouraging them to be critical thinkers and creative problem solvers and by giving them the joy of learning, both through in-school and after school solutions. In this role, you will lead the team creating the overall experience for the LEGO Education after school program in China, creating hands-on and minds-on experiences, that every student needs to succeed and build skills to face any challenge life hurls at them. We see the world with our eyes. We change it with our hands.”