Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you a true DevOps Engineer that is obsessed with building the best solution for the right problem ?We are seeking an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who can build custom systems from the ground up or quickly deploy and manage industry leader solutions for container orchestration like Kubernetes. System admin and Cloud architecture skills are a must. This is a very hands-on position.
Core Responsibilities• Architect and Delivery solutions that span across different cloud providers like AWS and SAP Cloud Platform, allowing different product teams to use the best of both worlds when delivering value added solutions to their business
• Collaborate with different teams across LEGO such as Networking, Security and monitoring teams to help improve and deliver LEGO IT Cloud reference models and operational solutions which can cover CI/CD pipelining for container/VM deployment on hybrid cloud, IaaS, PaaS and FaaS
• Create test-suites, successful operation checklist to validate core functionalities and successful operation of LEGO IT cloud IaaS and PaaS offerings always leveraging automation as much as possible
• Design and deliver packaged cloud architecture blueprints that can be easily redeployed/reused by other teams in using the latest tools for mobile and web applications
• Driving collaboration and knowledge sharing for the cloud ecosystem and play an important role in delivering cloud strategies going forward
• Take ownership of the team Infrastructure as Code, by establishing best practices, guidelines that are aligned with the rest of the IT organization.
Play your part in our team succeedingAt the User Experience, Mobile & Portals Department (UXM&P) the end user always comes first, this means that we need to architect, design and develop solutions that not only solve their needs but that are also fast, reliable closer to where they are located anywhere in the world, by adopting some key principles like Mobile First, JAMStack and Edge Computing we believe that we provide unique solutions for challenging business process.
In this position you will be delivering best-in-class tools, technologies and IT services that support and contribute directly to the User Experience of LEGO IT solutions but also Developer Experience across LEGO IT Development teams.
Do you have what it takes?• Strong experience in Infrastructure Engineering, DevOps, Integration Engineering roles
• Strong experience with at least 3 years in Infrastructure Engineering, DevOps, Integration Engineering roles
• Experience with a high-level programming language like: Java, C, C++ and scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Node.js
• Experience building, configuring, administering container technologies like Docker and working Knowledge of container management technologies such as Kubernetes
• Knowledge of public cloud platforms and services: AWS, GCP/GCE, Azure, and cloud operational management
• Experience with orchestration template technologies such as AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager, Google Cloud Deployment Manager, HashiCorp’s Terraform
• Experience developing and / or deploying serverless functions using AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, or Google Cloud Functions
• Strong Linux experience, Linux networking, networking protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTPS, DHCP, DNS, NAT, VLAN/VXLAN
• Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills; solution-oriented individual.
• SAP Cloud knowledge not a must, but willingness to learn as you will tasked with integrating it into hybrid clouds scenarios
•Strong knowledge of and experience with network security, Internet security concepts, firewall technology, ACLs, Security Groups, ELBs, VPN technology
• Experience with monitoring / alerting tools such as New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus, Sysdig, Cloudwatch metrics & logs
• Be an evangelizing force of the best practices around DevOps Tools and Process
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You have a unique chance to use the latest and greatest technologies to achieve an unique and compelling User Experience for LEGO employees, making sure that our software does not get in their way when they are building our awesome products that reach more and more children worldwide. You can help define the way we work and see first-hand how internal products can gain traction within the organization.” says Giovanni Degani, Senior Solution Architect in LEGO UXM&P