Business Intelligence Analyst
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Market and Consumer Research
Are you interested in delivering impactful business insights and acumen to our business?Bring your business analysis expertise to support our BI team, meanwhile trigger more positive impact to our China Market Group
Core Responsibilities• Collect, load, and validate consumer sales and retail inventory data
• Database set-up and maintenance, including frequent collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure data integrity
• Report on commercial performance within China MG, by developing reporting solutions for the organization to enable access to the right information in the right format at the right time
• Data analysis to support China MG and key stakeholders’ business decisions
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Business Intelligence team supports Head of MG China and the overall China organization.
The missions of the team:
• Drive fact-based, insight-led decision-making to deliver sustainable commercial success
• Partner with cross-functional stakeholder groups with respect to commercial performance data and insights to support action and decision-making
• Elevate the organization's capabilities to access and interpret commercial performance data
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science background is a plus
• 3+ years experience in data analytical role
• Master of Microsoft Office Tool (Excel and Powerpoint in particular)
• Strong data analytical and problem solving skills
• Experienced with one or more major BI tools including Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, OBIEE, Altryx, etc.
• Solid knowledge and experience in ETL, data warehousing, data modeling, statistics and optimization
• Strong oral and written communication capabilities
• Solid commercial sense of consumer goods and retail industries
• Experience in cross-functional collaborations
• Ability to execute multiple projects at one time
• Intellectual curiosity – open to and interested in learning new topics and new skills
• Previous experience working in consumer goods and retail industries
• Solid knowledge of SQL and experience with databases (SQL Server, SQLite, MySQL, Vertica, etc.)
• Experience in machine learning related techniques such as skilled in using one or more of Python, R, SPSS, SAS, etc.
• Excellent English and Mandarin communication skills, both oral and written
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.