AWS Lead (DevOps) with solid Development experience
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you a true AWS Lead with DevOps and do you want to own and grow our AWS domain for our new demand planning platform?
In this role you will design, deploy and run dynamically scalable, resilient and secure applications on our AWS platform.
Furthermore, your key responsibilities will include to:
• Design and develop cloud native and serverless applications
• Automate DevOps processes
• Close the feedback loop by collecting insights from application logs and metrics
• Create cloud-strategy for the area and lead the adaption process
• Regularly evaluate the cloud applications, hardware and software
• Define and communicate cloud solution architecture(s) including documentation in words and drawings
• Respond to technical issues
• Devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management
• Design cloud network connectivity architecture
Play your part in our team succeeding
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies (MST) deliver end-2-end digital IT products and services to the Corporate Operations area. The organization consists of a number of teams, each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services.
The MST Demand Planning team supports the end-to-end products consumed by the global Demand Planning and global Demand Management areas in the business. This includes innovating and building the future Global Demand Planning and Demand Management platform and processes.
Do you have what it takes?
You hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar and you have 6+ years’ experience of designing, executing and supporting AWS cloud solutions. Furthermore you have:
• Solid experience with developing cloud applications
• A positive attitude and a strong dedication to delivering quality work
• Deep technical skills in infrastructure, software architecture and cloud computing
• Knowledge and hands-on AWS Services like VPC, IAM, Fargate, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3 etc.
• Experience with applying security in a cloud context using least privilege principle, assumed roles and network security
• Engineer and implement CI/CD pipelines using GitLab or similar
• Developed terraform scripts for Infrastructure
• Hands on experience developing REST APIs, leveraging Open API specifications, API Gateway for runtime governance and security of Microservices
• Devise enterprise strategies around micro services, containerization, serverless and API management
• Experience with Docker (Docker Swarm, Docker Kubernetes, Docker Compose)
• Programming and Scripting: Must have hands-on on Python or NodeJS, Shell scripting
You can demonstrate effective communication skills (including proficiency in English) to accurately articulate complex concepts with both technical and functional teams.
As we work across many different cultures, it is also important that you have strong cultural competencies; understanding and appropriately working with people from other cultures.
Last, but not least it is within your nature to gain and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architecture community and you are able to travel 10-25 days a year.
Bringing it to life
In this AWS Lead position you will have an opportunity to own & grow our AWS domain for our new Demand Planning platform thereby supporting the LEGO Group in delivering our awesome products to children all over the world.