Associate Social Media Manager - 12 month fixed term contract
United Kingdom, London
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
We are looking for a fluent Italian and English speaker who would love to harness in-depth social media expertise to build meaningful relationships with Italian audiences for one of the most loved brandsOur regional team grows and interacts with audiences across the social media ecosystem, working closely with local marketing teams to bring campaigns, events and trends to life. We would love to hear how you would manage the social media presence for Italy
Core Responsibilities• Collaborate with Brand and Digital Managers to build local content calendars for Italian audiences
• Localise, translate and publish content across a blend of in-country and wider social media channels
• Lead the community and ensure LEGO fans always experience outstanding engagement with our brand
• Identify trends and engagement opportunities, using listening and insights to shape content creation to help develop your audience
• Produce accurate reporting and insights that contribute to your team and the wider business
• Identify and engage with key influencers and celebrities who are talking about the LEGO brand
• Plan and brief always-on and reactive paid social media campaigns, also executing campaigns when required
Play your part in our team succeedingBased in our London office but collaborating closely with our Italian marketing team, this role gives you an opportunity to bring your passion for social media to play across a cross-functional team of motivated and hardworking specialists. You will lead our Italian social media presence and implement a powerful content calendar, monitor listening topics for campaigns, moments and trends, provide ongoing reporting and insights and ensure our media budgets are utilised effectively.
Do you have what it takes?• Extensive experience engaging with consumers through social media and online communities
• Experience working across Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat
• Hands on experience setting up and monitoring social media listening topics
• Social media reporting capabilities; connecting social media critical metrics with business objectives
• Experience briefing and activating paid social media campaigns
• Experience briefing and/or producing social media content
• Strong communication and partner management skills
• Ability and willingness to travel within the region
• Native or bilingual proficiency in Italian plus Advanced English language is needed for this role
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play across the LEGO Group where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Bringing it to Life
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a high performing and collaborative regional marketing team that shapes the global marketing agenda, translates global strategies into regional priorities, and builds regional frameworks for local execution. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring we consistently deliver word class social media experiences to local Italian audiences, igniting love for our brand and growing our positive share of voice online.