Assistant District Manager (Retail Operations)
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you excited in delivering inspirational experiences and being a part of a growing team in LEGO China?We play a key role in building positive partnerships. If you strive to deliver effective customer and retail management, we will give you the space and trust to make a real impact on our performance.
Department Introduction:The field retail team is one of the functional teams under the Sales Department which is mainly covering LCS business management. The focus of the field retail team is to deliver our core Brand Value Proposition and Customer Value Proposition in the market place by delivering professional customer management and retail operation management.
Your tasks will include:• Building strategic partnership and good relationships with responsible customers in the district
• Delivering results by good execution, close tracking, timely review and adjustment of aligned business plans with customers
• Driving retail operational perfection and build-up customer retail capability including flow plan management, activity planning and implementation and in-store merchandising.
• Having good budget management skills to support the business development and ensure investment in the right way
• Closely working with internal functional teams with a collaborative attitude
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the roleYou must have:
• 5 years’ experience of sales in FMCG, luxury or retail, Key Account or retail management is preferred
• High value on details, enforce commitment and putting your heart and soul in the retail industry
• Strong analytical skills and insights with retail operation experience, good flow plan management skill is preferred
• Fast learner, adaptable and can-do attitude
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Skilled in office software, especially Excel and Power Point
• Excellent command of English in writing and speaking
It would be nice for you to be:
• A LEGO product fan or you like to play with bricks
• Willing to share ideas in the team
• Good sense of retail industry development
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to build a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV, or send to email@example.com
Bringing it to life
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.