Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Advocacy ManagerAre you a dynamic and driven advocate? Want to join us in advocating for learning through play as the future of education?
Are you ready to contribute to make a vision come to life?The LEGO Foundation shares a mission with the LEGO Group: to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. We are a Danish corporate foundation with a core team of dedicated employees with one shared passion: to make children’s lives better – and communities stronger – by making sure the fundamental value of play is understood, embraced and acted upon. We are dedicated to building a future where learning through play empowers children to become creative, engaged, lifelong learners.
Join the Advocacy and Communication team
As our new advocacy manager, you will be a key member of our fast-growing and exciting Advocacy and Communications team. You will work closely with our Advocacy Lead, four communication professionals, and our Play Movement Initiative Lead. Together, you support the LEGO Foundation with communication, PR and advocacy solutions, content, tools and advice.
Drive excellent advocacy effortsManaging activities that reach and influence key stakeholders in education, you will help make the LEGO Foundation the international thought leader on learning through play. More specifically, you will:
• Manage advocacy projects to support the implementation of the LEGO Foundation initiative aimed at implementing learning through play in education systems at scale.
• Conduct analysis, research and power mapping to support the development and implementation of advocacy efforts.
• Develop advocacy plans and content for annual key events, such as the LEGO Idea Conference and our presence at the World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting.
• Build relationships with education partners, NGOs, UN and government agencies, national and international media and press stakeholders.
• Provide support and advice for colleagues across programmes and help establish internal processes for documenting and sharing advocacy objectives and tools.
The global scope of this role will take you travelling 10-20 % of the time.
Communicative talent with advocacy experience• You have a track record of advocacy wins and good working knowledge of how to develop and implement effective advocacy plans.
• You have experience working with education, early childhood development and/or skills policy, preferably with a focus on the Global South.
• You have solid project management skills and can drive and support coordination activities across projects and initiatives.
• You bring excellent English communications skills in both speech and writing.
• It is an advantage if you have experience creating advocacy impact through high-level global events and political summits or conferences.
The outline of the recruitment process – the job location, reporting lineIf you would like to join our team in Billund to embark with us on our journey, then please send us your complete application, including your CV and a short motivation letter.
• This position was posted in March
• We review applications as of beginning of April
• We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.
• We start with the interviews mid. April
To apply, click on this link: http://recruitmentsystem.onerecruit.com/615872616B6