Accountant AP – Payment Center
Czech Republic, Kladno
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Bring your outstanding talents to the table, we look forward in meeting you to join our fun workplace! Do not hesitate and send us your application!
• Monitor all manual payment requests from the organization and perform payments in several different online banking systems
• Securing payments are performed on time, and deal with returned/rejected payments as well as optimizing the process
• Be the expert in running the daily operation in Treasury Back Office; confirm and settle FX forward contracts and FX options.
• Perform netting and payment based on global cut off times
• Running daily operation of the global payment factory (In-House Bank)
• Building and strengthening basic partner relations across areas and geographies including collaboration and culture (incl. Business Controllers, Treasury, CRBC and Tax)
• Monthly closing of Treasury system and In-House Bank accounts, as well as bank reconciliation
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Payment Center Accountant plays significant role in supporting the Accounts Payable team in the BSO. We support Treasury in verifying and settling derivatives and secure timely, accurate and reliable payment to counterparties and reconcile incoming Treasury payments.
We support The LEGO Group with consistent, high quality and customer oriented execution of internal and external payments, bank administration and partnership, and thereby enable the BSO to succeed in delivering outstanding value to the LEGO organization.
Do you have what it takes?• University degree in Accounting, Finance or Controlling
• App. 4 years of proven working experience from Finance function
• Experience with payment processes/payment factory in a global company and with global online banking systems
• Personal drive and initiative, excellent collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to build trust and credibility with assigned business areas or other key partners.
• Knowledge of derivatives; FX forward contracts, Swaps, options and intercompany loans
• Experience with an accounting software system, preferably SAP – (even better with knowledge of SAP In-House Cash module and FSCM Treasury module)
• Experience in bank and GL reconciliations will be an asset
• Be robust, resilient and ability to embrace changes, as well as having a proactive mindset with a can-do attitude
Bringing it to lifeWorking in a smiling, fun and collaborative environment might be enough for someone. Enable the company in delivering happiness to millions of children around the world, makes every day of my life a special day.