Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Key Account Management
Are you interested in playing critical role carrying out fact based business consultation to influence the behaviors of retail partners?
Use your commercial excellence to define key success factors of your strategic retail partner and cross-functionally lead the team in delivering customer value propositions.
• Report to Taiwan Country Manager under Hong Kong & Taiwan Business Unit
• Your mission is to have ownership in bottom-up customer business plans, including the determination of annual customer financial impacts and Key Performance Indicators.
• Business is solely focused on consumer offtake achieving targeted retail closing stock to drive sustainable customer shelf efficiency.
• You are expected to partner with APAC regional teams as well as BU supporting functions to ensure through-the-line executions.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Based in Taipei, Taiwan account management team together leads our fast growing business journey along with the integrated commercial plans signed off on next 3 years ambition, meeting unique market landscape of Taiwanese traditional toy market. The team collectively work and is incentivized on achieving total market growth.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of Strategic Account Management experience.
• Excellent skills in data analysis and finance acumen to provide holistic business solutions to impact on partner’s long term success.
• Comprehensive understanding of channel strategy
• Ownership, adaptable, can-do attitude
• Ability to think strategically
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently and to collaborate within a team.
• Ability to deal with conflicts.
• Fluent written/spoken English and Chinese
Nice to Have
• Sound knowledge and understanding of Retail critical metrics and how can be used to drive store performance
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means participating in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.