- China, Shanghai
- Job ID
Are you ready to inspire a store team to deliver inspirational guest experiences and build the LEGO®brand?Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a Store Manager and ensure that the LEGO Brand, Vision, and Values are exemplified in all store
operations and guest interactions. You will empower the team around you to drive sales while providing a signature experience for every guest.
Core Responsibilities• Overall: The prime responsibility of the store manager role of LEGO flagship store is to lead the store staff team to deliver pinnacle LEGO brand experience and commercial performance
• Commercial performance: Meet growth targets for sales metrics such as Consumer sales, CR (conversion rate), UPT (units per transaction) and ATV (average transaction value)
• Pinnacle brand experience: Work with the Store team to consistently produce excellent customer experiences through customer service and interaction, customer engagement in store touch points, in-store navigation, store cleanliness, merchandising and atmosphere
• NPS/ Mystery shopper: Support and train the store team to achieve satisfactory NPS and Mystery Shopper results and implement follow up action plans when needed;
• Store staff management: Recruit store staff, manage store team holiday schedules, attendance, training, personnel records and team scheduling; communicate consistently with store personnel to ensure understanding of and compliance with store policy and procedures;
• Product management: Work with cross-functional team to secure product availability of hero products; represent products well via product model display and other store touch points; ensure a well organised stockroom is maintained at all times and that all available products are merchandised on the shop floor and loss prevention targets are achieved
• Store environment management: Ensure store fixtures and temperature control are in good conditions; ensure that all Health & Safety policies and practices are followed and takes appropriate action when required; manages orders for store and office supplies in line with guidelines and operating guidelines;
Play your part in our team succeeding•Developing and implementing localized processes in close collaboration with the Store Operations team is key in bringing the customer value proposition to life and leading the way for future growth of the Retail business in China
• Working closely with cross-functional team is the key to brand and commercial delivery
Do you have what it takes?• University degree in business, retail management or related and equivalent experience.
• At least 3 years experience in a store management level position in an international retail environment
• High interest in learning an innovative way of retailing and delivering pinnacle brand experience
• Experience managing and delivering commercial result
• Demonstrated leadership ability and proven record of developing staff; gets a lot of satisfaction to develop people; experience training new staff at all levels
• Strong communication, interpersonal and coaching skills
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of and experience with retail POS systems and operations; knowledge in budgeting, profit & loss statements, scheduling, loss prevention and cash management is an asset
• Must be able to work flexible hours; occasional travel may be required
• Comprehensive understanding of running an premium branded retail stores;
• Basic financial skills to set and review plans and programs Good understanding of the China retail industry and environment evolving over the recent years, particular offline and online dynamics;
• Bilingual (Mandarin and English – level 13), in both written and spoken
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.