- Corea del Sur, Soul-t´ukpyolsi
- Job ID
Would you like to build your career brick by brick? Learn more about this opportunity to boost the growth the market, the business, and yourself!
Get into the playground with your knowledge and experience to build up the local commercial plans within APAC region by aligning with the global commercial strategy.
• Lead and drive the implementation of the 3 year channel strategy within the BU.
• Lead and drive the global processes and planning through supporting the MG ICP, lead the BU ICP the CBP process and the annual Customer Pulse.
• Lead and drive the new portfolio segmentation process in partnership with marketing.
• Support optimization of trade investments in BU via the implementation of customer segmentation model and AMCP (partnering Finance)
• Develop and deploy sales training agenda for the BU Sales Team
Play your part in our team succeeding
The APAC Customer Development function is responsible for translating the global Market and Commercial Development agenda into regional priorities in addition to identifying specific APAC plans and initiatives aligned to the global commercial strategy. This includes partnering with the BUs to build and execute the local commercial plans.
The department responsibilities include channel strategy and expansion, sales processes and planning, regional account management, portfolio segmentation, revenue management, sales capability building and sales tools & system planning and execution.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing; MBA preferred
• Min. 6-8 years experience in sales, key account management, or customer marketing roles
• Previous experience in Sales, Key Account Management and/or Customer Marketing
• Experience in Consumer Goods companies an advantage
• Ability to manage stakeholders of all levels, playing both a challenger and supporter role, capable of providing strategic sparring
• Strategic mindset with strong commercial acumen
• Self-starter with an ability to work through ambiguity
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience working in Korea or other APAC markets an asset
• Some international travel required
• Fluency in both written and oral English with excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to speak and write Korean is an advantage.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”