LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Expansion SetLEGO® Education
- LEGO® Technic™ and System elements in a fresh color palette, including 2 large wheels, banana gears, large motor and a color sensor.
- Competition Ready unit plan with over 10 hours of STEAM learning linked to curriculum standards. Includes comprehensive online lesson plans and teacher support.
- This set requires the SPIKE™ Prime Set (45678).
- Learn the basics of creating and programming autonomous robots using sensors.
- Develop collaboration and teamworking skills to build a competition robot.
- Systematically test and refine programs.
- Use problem-solving skills and complete competition missions.
- Apply critical thinking and develop life skills for the careers of tomorrow.
If you are an educator buying these products for schools or to deliver other accredited learning, please click on the link below for more information on how to source and use these solutions to deliver learning outcomes tailored to your local education requirements, such as options on classroom packs, professional development offerings and advice on classroom solutions. https://education.lego.com/shop/find-distributor
Are you a home user, looking for a way to provide home learning activities for children of all ages? Whether they’re in the classroom or the living room children have big imaginations, innate curiosity, and a desire to explore and take risks. All you need are the resources to tap into them. LEGO Education wants to help. Hands-on learning provides a medium for building ideas and models while practicing important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
For more than 40 years, LEGO Education has been developing educational solutions based on a well-established educational theory that children learn best and remember more through hands-on experiences. Our products aren’t toys - instead home use of LEGO Education Learning Resources is intended to be a highly rewarding education experience that supplements locally applicable curriculum needs.
LEGO Education offers pre and post-sale support to ensure LEGO Education resources are used as effectively as possible in a learning environment. Contact our Customer Services team.