Airlift amazing finds with the LEGO® City 60196 Arctic Supply Plane, featuring an opening back and ski landing gear, plus an ice cutter vehicle with rotating cab, articulated saw arm and spinning blade, an ice scooter and a ‘frozen’ saber-toothed tiger encased in an ice formation with translucent blue bricks. This Arctic Expedition set includes 4 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: an arctic explorer, arctic pilot, expedition leader and driver, plus a saber-toothed tiger figure.
- Features a cargo plane with opening hold and ski landing gear, an ice cutter vehicle with opening, rotating cab, articulated saw arm with spinning saw blade and 4 tracks, plus an ice scooter.
- Also includes a ‘frozen' saber-toothed tiger encased in an ice formation build with translucent blue blocks.
- Accessory elements include a saw, 2 beacons, 2 cargo boxes, radio, laptop and a pair of snowshoes.
- Lower the ice cutter saw blade and cut into the ice mountain to free the prehistoric tiger.
- Guide the cargo plane in for a landing with the radio and handheld beacons.
- Load the prehistoric animal onto the plane with the ice scooter.
- Cargo plane measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 10” (27cm) wide.
- Ice cutter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Ice mountain measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Saber-toothed tiger stands over 1” (4cm) high.
Shop more like this: